I love to organize and I want to make it easier for you to feel, stay and be organized.
Let’s talk about your workout routine – No, I don’t mean your actual workout. Let’s start with the routine of making sure you’re always ready to work out. The easier you make it to get yourself prepared for your workout, the more likely you area to ALWAYS make it to your exercise spot.
Simple tips when you’re trying to organize anything:
- Plan time in your schedule to set up your routine.
- Find supplies that will work – you don’t always need to purchase new things.
- Realize it’s going to take a little time to get used to your plan, but it will make your life easier (and healthier!)
Posted in Healthy Starts Here, Organization & Solutions, Organized You, Successful Strategies, Workout Willpower
- Tagged best way to lose weight, easy exercise prep, exercise success, keep workout supplies packed, lose weight with exercise prep, never miss a workout, prepare to lose weight, Ready to exercise, schedule workout appointments
Each year, I have a new chance to update my workout goals and make this my best physical fitness year ever. I’m excited about this year, because I’ve made some very realistic changes with my year of Simplicity workout goals. You can have the same success, make a realistic workout plan and schedule it into your life so you can get it done. Be sure to take one day at a time; it’s the small progress that will lead to big results.
Make time for your workout. Schedule your workout time, just like an appointment so you have time to make it happen. Be realistic about what you can accomplish in a day, week or month. I have all of my running times and my exercise classes scheduled into my calendar so I always know what I should be doing. However I had a backfire this past semester: I thought it would be a good idea to do a double workout every Monday over my lunch hour. Trouble was I had a meeting that would run late every week and I’d be rushed, late and never really get my energy back. So this semester, I’m scheduling my workouts in the evenings after work, to give me enough time to get everything done.
Posted in Do One Thing, Embrace Change, Forever Learning, Healthy Starts Here, Innovative Ideas, Prosperity & Success, Workout Willpower
- Tagged exercise in the morning, exercise tips, Get Fit this year, keep workout supplies packed, Learn to be a runner, physical fitness tips, what to put in a workout bag