I love to organize and I want to make it easier for you to feel, stay and be organized.
I’m ready to share my secrets of how I remember to do everything. And how I usually get everything done in record time with personal, detailed follow-up. It’s not rocket-science, it’s literally one simple tip: I write it down. This strategy will revolutionize your tasks, make you more accomplished and remove so much stress from your mind – it will change your life. I’m going to share my best ideas with you for how I make this happen in any instance to ensure I get the job done.
Simple tips when you’re trying to organize anything:
- Use the strategy that works best for you.
- Be clear with what you write down – you need to understand it when you reference it again – even if it’s hours, days or weeks later.
- Have a start-to-finish system to turn your task from an idea to a completed success.
Posted in Easy, Breezy Ideas, Innovative Ideas, Little Plan for Your Little Ones, Organize Everything, Successful Strategies, Your Best Life
- Tagged be more organized, Daily To Do List, get more organized, how to be more organized, improve productivity, Lists, remember, task list organization
Are you busy? Me too. I’ve got so much to do every day, it’s hard to think of everything I need to do during the week. So I don’t think at all. Does that sound crazy? It works; do you know why? Because I’ve planned my whole week out before the week begins. No thinking required – just do it.
Fantastic Food Options. Figuring out your food for the week can be easier, and healthier than you think. Prepare in advance and you’ll be surprised at how much smoother your week goes.
- Healthy, Brilliant Breakfast. The success of my day is directly dependent on the quality of my breakfast. The healthier and heartier my breakfast, the better I perform. So I have a few signature dishes that I eat regularly. And to cure breakfast boredom, I rotate my options weekly. One week it’s oatmeal, another week it’s fruit & yogurt smoothies, then egg & cheese quesadillas, or peanut butter and graham crackers. When I know what I’m eating, I don’t waste time deciding what I want to eat.
- Lunch I Love. I pack my lunch 90% of the time. It ensures I eat healthier and saves me from thinking of what to eat when I’m already hungry. I pack lunch options in single serving containers on the weekends in grab and go options. My lunch every day includes these items: main dish, 2 cups of veggies, water and 2 fruit/veggie snacks and 1 protein snack. Every day.
- Dinner Done Right. I plan all of our meals/dinners on weekends after shopping. I always make a list of meals we can easily prepare with ingredients we have and post it in the kitchen so everyone knows. And I always make a slow-cooker meal on Mondays – my most stressful day – so I don’t have to think about dinner when I come home at night.
Posted in Fitness & Wellness, Health & Balance, Innovative Ideas, Little Plan for Your Little Ones, Organize Everything, Recipes & Meal Plans, Successful Strategies, Workout Wins, Your Best Life
- Tagged be more organized, get more organized, have a great week, organize your week, plan on weekends
This month I’m challenging you to do one thing every day. It doesn’t seem like much if you look at it on a daily basis, but a continued focus on doing one thing will lead to amazing results.
You can be more organized no matter where you are. Your phone and on-the-go tools can make your “office” a productive space where ever you are.
Make your smart device work for you. I email myself reminders, links and notes all of the time. Then, when I’m back at home or in the office, I can check these items in my email and complete them like a task list. It saves me the trouble of trying to remember things and makes sure my ideas get documented and done.