Want to be more successful? You have the power to make this happen. When you start to manage the small things in your life, they add up to bigger things and soon you’ve built a reputation and a strategy for success. See what you can change to incorporate more successful strategies into your daily routine:
Use bonus minutes smartly. Think about all of the wasted time in your day and start to get rid of it step-by-step.
- While waiting for the microwave to finish, I load the dishwasher.
- While waiting for my computer to warm up in the morning, I put my lunch in the break room fridge and fill my water.
- While waiting in line, I update my task list.
- While waiting for meetings to start, I sign invoices or approve employee work.
- While waiting for my computer to power down, I pack my take-home bag and straighten my desk
- While waiting for my exercise class to begin, I do 10 rock-and-roll to stand exercises (this one is tough stuff) or use the spin bikes.
Every wasted minute you have could be an opportunity for you to get just a few more things done – you’ll have to think about what to do, remember, these are bonus minutes. You can smartly multi-task with items like these, so when you’re ready, you can devote your full attention to what really matters.
Posted in Easy, Breezy Ideas, Fitness & Wellness, Health & Balance, Innovative Ideas, Little Plan for Your Little Ones, Organize Everything, Successful Strategies, Your Best Life
- Tagged be confident in your ideas, Bonus Minutes, Find Extra Time in Your Day, smart ideas for wasted time, Success secrets revealed
You have more time than you think when you begin to use your wasted minutes as Bonus Minutes. By trying these innovative ideas, you’ll discover how much time you really have in your day and exactly what you’ll be able to accomplish when you use your Bonus Minutes to your benefit.
Re-Think Your Activities.
I prep food for the week on the weekends so when I come home from work, I can just look at my Meal Ideas List and pick what to make for dinner. This saves me about 5 minutes per night, which doesn’t sound like very much until you think that it’s about 30 minutes saved per week or 26 hours saved per year–that’s more than one full day saved by not deciding on dinner in the moment!
Posted in Fitness & Wellness, Health & Balance, Innovative Ideas, Organize Everything, Successful Strategies, Your Best Life
- Tagged Bonus Minutes, Double up tasks, Find Extra Time in Your Day, Maximize waiting in line, Multi-Task Ideas, Prep food on the weekends, save time and money with Bonus Minutes