2015 Goal: Accomplish tasks that build confidence and push my limits of comfort.
Small Goals: These should be the easiest to accomplish, I’ll need to set up systems to achieve them.
- Birthdays – Send birthday cards to friends and family (on time this year)
- Appreciation – Send thank you cards within two weeks of receiving the gift
- Volunteer – Maintain committed volunteer status
- Healthy Eating – Eat 4 fruit/veggie servings per day
Medium Goals: These goals will take work to accomplish, I’ll have to make time to get them completed.
- Social Media Posts – Post 3 days per week to andreabcreative sites. Blend of Website, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest
- Pending Task List – Accomplish 3 things per week to significantly reduce my ongoing, saved tasks
- Teaching – Teach one leadership class at my University per year.
- Exercise – Complete a 10 minute daily core workout
Big Goals: These goals will take serious investment to accomplish, I’ll have to commit significant focus and dedication to achieve these goals.
- Exercise – Complete 1200 miles this year; 100 miles each month
- Bonus Goal: At least 75% of the 100 miles each month is running
- Bonus Goal: Run second 1/2 marathon by November)
- Writing – Have one article published each month (National Magazine, Website, Newsletters)
- Savings – Spend less than $425 per month on family groceries, push sales and discounts